Harnessing the eCommerce Gold Rush
Since mid-2020, there has been a seismic shift in the adoption curve of eCommerce. And, in the years to come is it going to be rarer to identify any facets of trade in an offline-only manner. As businesses have begun to embrace eCommerce, it is becoming increasingly clearer that the only ways to compete better as a business would be to evolve and at the very least, adopt a hybrid online business model.
Express your interest for a 5-part interactive and actionable workshop across multiple locations in Queensland that would enable you to harness this eCommerce Gold Rush to do better online, both locally and/or internationally.
We workshop will cover:
- an understanding of the current eCommerce environment
- eCommerce strategy development – which products to sell? where to sell? how to fulfill?
- setting up your own eCommerce platform – which platform should you go with? getting started, support and resources available
- how to leverage online marketplaces as a sales channel to scale your business
- skipping the learning curve of advertising and selling on an online marketplace
- The Global ecommerce landscape
- The impact of COVID-19 on eCommerce exports from Queensland
- The US eCommerce market overview – QLD brand case study
- What does eCommerce look like for businesses?
- The different models of eCommerce
Time to draw from your knowledge and research so far and apply these learnings to launching in a new market. Start by first validating your product and the opportunity to develop an eCommerce framework as part of your Go-To Market plan.
- Market entry eCommerce strategy development
- Product Validation, which products to sell, where to sell
- Global transaction processes, payment processes (platforms) and order fulfillment
- Regulatory requirements and risk associated with doing business in different countries related to eCommerce (case studies)
- Supply chains, packaging and labelling as part of eCommerce in international markets (determining the right sales channel)
- Your marketing mix
- Getting started: which platform should you go with?
- Product placement
- Inventory Management
- Marketing and promotion
Using the US market as an example, learn from Australian businesses that have successfully launched overseas by tapping into an online marketplace like Amazon and have reduced their time and cost to market entry. In this workshop, you will learn:
- The Opportunity on Amazon
- How have Australian businesses succeeded in selling on Amazon – Case study
- Getting started and selling on a global online marketplace – Walkthrough on setup
- Your eCommerce marketing and promotion strategy
- Social media influencers in-market
- Brand ambassadors
- Engaging in-market consultants
- Aftercare and scaling customer support
This workshop will involve mapping out an actionable plan for your business.
The workshop will cover:
- Analysis of your business eCommerce capability
- Discussion on what steps you need to take to be ready for your desired market/markets
- Developing your plan for eCommerce in their business and determining the right sales channel
- Available grant programs to enable you to get the best outcome for your business
Let us help you win at cross-border eCommerce.
At Export Accelerator, we do not see gaps in your online business as challenges, but opportunities. We help you accomplish your goals with the right strategies.